Grilled Miso Salmon
It’s BBQ Season! This is a very simple and delicious recipe which may be served with grilled veggies (like asparagus!) or a salad. Salmon contains high levels of the omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA. These fats are responsible for many cardiovascular benefits such as reducing inflammation.
- 1 salmon fillet, skin on, per person
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It:
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place mixture on the flesh of salmon fillet and let sit for 5 or so minutes.
- Place salmon on a well-oiled grill grate, skin-side down, and cook for about 12 to 14 minutes
- Once cooked through, remove from heat and serve.
Leave a Comment