We sat down with Kristin, the most new addition to the Anatomica team, about her favourite parts of her role so that we could all get to know her better!
Kristin has been an Athletic Therapist for five years and an RMT for one year, and will be certified in Acupuncture in November!
- What are some cool courses/certifications you have taken?
- Acupuncture, Gua Sha and Cupping
- Lumbo-pelvic manual therapy
- Shift Concussion Management
- Cranial-Sacral therapy
- What are you interested in learning more about?
- Hot Stone
- Fascia Stretching
- Pelvic Floor Massage
- Three types of treatment at which I am really good:
- Sports Massage
- Cranial-Sacral (headaches and neck pain)
- Joint Mobilization
- Something fun you don’t know about me:
- I like to be outdoors (hiking and biking) with my dogs