A twist on the traditional caprese, this salad is perfect for summer -it combines sweet and salty with creamy mozzarella. This is sure to be refreshing crowd pleaser!
- 1 small watermelon, sliced
- 1 mozzarella ball, sliced
- 2 tbsp. sliced fresh basil
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- balsamic glaze
- Slice watermelon into 1/2” thick squares, about 3”-x- 3”. Slice mozzarella into 1/2” slices.
- On a serving dish, alternate slices of mozzarella and watermelon. Sprinkle with basil, flaky sea salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze and serve.